We aim to be a global
leader in the development
of clinically-validated, Skin Oncology Unique Topical treatments formulated with cannabis derived APIs
Led by our experienced management and scientific team, we leverage our global network of strategic partnerships to accelerate the creation of the most efficient and cost/benefit focused path to the development and production of groundbreaking Cannabis derived pharmaceutical products.
- Incorporated in Ontario, Canada
- Developing pharma-grade, formulated treatments for the international market.
- Exclusive JV and licensing agreements with Israel’s National Medical Cannabis Research Lab at ARO Volcani headed by Professor Hinanit Koltai in Collaboration with Rabin Medical Center, Department of Dermatology, headed by Professor Emilia Hodak.
- Drug development, formulation,safety and clinical trials in Israel.
- Exclusive Strategic Agreement andPrivate Placement of $3,000,000 USD with Canadian Medical Cannabis company - AgMedica Bioscience
- Treatments for unmet medical needsare under development with a $20 Billion market potential
CTCL SKIN CANCER
- A condition with unmet needs
- 100,000 new cases every year, 1m patients globally.
- Our unique formulation of cannabinoids successfully destroys 95% of malignant T-cells when tested on human cell lines from both types of CTCL.
- Result of Collaboration between MedC, Professor Koltai at ARO Volcani & Professor Hodak,Head of Dermatology, Rabin Medical Center.
- Patented Formulation
- Beginning Safety trials in December 2019, scheduled to begin clinical trials for efficacy in May 2020 at Rabin Medical Center, Israel.
- Licensing and sales to begin immediately in Israel while submitting orphan drug applications with the FDA.
- Projected Sales to begin in H2 –2020.
CTCL FORMULATION = SYNERGY
Formulation based on combination of 4 lead phyto-cannabinoids and additional compounds.
Combining these cannabinoids modulates their effect on malignant cell reduction by a multiply of 44.
ACTINIC KERATOSIS & SCC
2 very common forms of non-melanoma skin cancer.
Data collected from CTCL R&D has implications towards developing similar treatment for other forms of skin cancer.
Positive results in treating Actinic Keratosis and SCC (Squamous Cell Carcinoma).
Work in progress to develop the effective formulation of cannabinoids to treat these conditions.
Forecast by end of 2020 to at least one additional product fully formulated to start clinical trials.
- 1 million new cases globally, annually.
- The leishmaniases are a group ofdiseases caused by the parasite Leishmania
- An Orphan condition with unmet needs
WHO rare disease division coordinating global effort to treat and eradicate.
FDA – Orphan Drug designated.
Immigration has migrated the parasite into North America and Europe.
The 10 countries with the highest cases reported in 2015 are: Afghanistan, Algeria, Brazil, Colombia, Iran, Iraq, Peru, the Syrian Arab Republic, Tunisia and Yemen.
OUR GLOBAL STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS
PROPAGATION, GENETICS AND CULTIVATION
- Cooperation with Proprietary Genetics company, via AgMedica Biosciences (Canada)
- Cultivation and production facilities inCanada (AgMedica)& Israel (outsourced)
- Cooperation with German advancedbio-matter extraction expert KD Pharma (via AgMedica)
- Outsourced from the State of Israel, ARO Volcani
- Analytics Lab and Biotechnology Lab at NEXTAR Chemipharma
DRUG DEVELOPMENT AND FORMULATION
- NEXTAR Chemipharma Ltd(An Industry leader in Israel) - Cannabis subsidiary/Nextage.
OUR GLOBAL STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS
- Pathologica Ltd (Israel)
- Pharmaseed Ltd(Israel)
FDA CLINICAL & REGULATORY MANAGEMENT
- Nutrasource Ltd(Canada and USA)
- Rabin Medical Center, Israel
- Geha Psychiatry Hospital, Israel
Olga Nikitovic – CFO (MedC Corp (Canada))
Ms. Nikitovic is a Chartered Accountant and management consultant with over 30 years of work experience and has served as a CFO to numerous publicly traded companies. Ms. Nikitovic worked at PricewaterhouseCoopers for 9 years in both the audit and management consulting departments.
Prof. Hinanit Koltai–Head of ResearchSenior Research Scientist,Agricultural Research Organization, VolcaniCenter Israel
A full Professor ResearchScientist focused on plant derived substances as anti-cancer and anti -inflammatory drugs, plant hormones and plant genomics.
Dr. Owen Van Cauwenberghe –Director
Chief Research Officer at AgMedica Bioscience Inc., founding partner,President and COO of Bio Therapeutic Molecules Inc., Adjunct Associate Professor in the Waterloo School of Pharmacy, former Director at Accucaps Industries Ltd. and former Principal Research Scientist and Director at Eli Lilly Canada.
Dr. Daniela Kamir - Project Manager Leishmaniasis and Chronic Wounds
Dr. Daniela Kamirholds a PhD in Molecular Biology from the RWTH Aachen University, Germany. She has been a PhD fellow in Leishmaniasis research at Yale University, USA and a postdoctoral fellow in bioinformatic analysis at The Jackson Laboratory, USA.
Avi Drori – President & Chairman, MedC Corp (Canada)
Founderof MedC,serial entrepreneur. Managing Partner at Metro Fresh Ltd (Las Vegas, NV).Former General Manager at Euro Pacific Developers Ltd, Singapore and Papua New Guinea, and VP at Ecotech Recycling Ltd (Israel).
Guy Drori – General Manager, MedC Grow Ltd (Israel)
Founder of MedC, serial entrepreneur. Managing Partner at Metrp Fresh Ltd (Las Vegas, NV). Graduate of Boston University School of Management and LLB from COMAS, Israel. Former US Olympian.
Roy Pelleg – Chief Agronomist
MSc in Agriculture, Hebrew University, Israel. Former VP, Projects, at Netafim. CEO of Growing Smart Ltd an agriculture consultancy firm with vast experience in medical cannabis cultivation in Israel and the US.
Dr. Orna Dreazen – Head of the Advisory Board
Dr. Orna Dreazen holds a Ph.D. in Biochemistry from theWeizmann Institute of Science and a diploma in Business Administration from the Tel Aviv University. Dreazen served in key private and public industry positions in establishments such as Interpharm Laboratories Ltd.,Portaman Pharmaceuticals Ltd., National Public Health Laboratories of the Ministry of Health and Israel Laboratory Accreditation Authority.